Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites 5.22.15

Happy Friday!  I missed last Friday, but today I am once again linking up with these bloggers: Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog.


I am just so happy it is Friday.  Wednesday felt like Thursday, and then Thursday felt like Friday.  I was all messed up!  It is SO disappointing when you realize that you got your days mixed up and you are further from the weekend than you realized.

Anyways, moving on...here are my Friday Favorites:

Memorial Day Weekend.  Yay for the long weekend!  I am going back home to visit my parents this weekend.  Sounds like they are going to enlist my help to do some yardwork, which will definitely be nice since there isn't any of that with apartment living!  I am also hoping to indulge in one of my hometown favorites - Mario's Pizza.  Fingers crossed that is on the menu!   

Provident.  I mentioned Provident, Inc., in this post, and I am just so happy to be part of the Young Friends group.  We had an event earlier this week and it was a lot of fun.  I was able to meet some of the board members, Provident staff, volunteers, and catch up with some other Young Friends.  It is amazing to see such a diverse group of people come together for a sole purpose.  My desire to help and make a difference became even stronger after this event.  I am really looking forward to what the Young Friends can do to help raise awareness and funds to ensure that Provident continues to make a positive impact on the community and achieve its mission.

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale.  I did this post yesterday regarding items on my wishlist from this sale.  Nordstrom just has such cute stuff!  

My sister-in law.  It is my sister-in-law's birthday this weekend!  Although I won't be there to celebrate her, I am definitely sending her birthday wishes.  Jen - I hope you have a wonderful day!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!   



No comments:

Post a Comment