Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday 4.29.15

Today, I decided to try my first link-up!  I will be linking up with these ladies...Mix and Match Family, Pinterest Told Me To and The Larson Lingo.  Here it goes...

 
What I am eating...eggs!  You can't go wrong with breakfast for dinner.
 
What I am reminiscing about...the year so far...I can't believe it is almost May! 
 
What I am loving...this swimsuit cover up!  I am heading to Scottsdale for a girls' trip in May and this is going to be perfect for by the pool.
 
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rip-curl-gypsy-queen-halter-cover-up-juniors/4007765
 
 
What I have been up to...working out!  With the warmer weather, I have been trying to stay diligent with my working out.  Since I love to eat, I definitely need to make sure I work out consistantly.  I recently started taking a new class and I LOVE it! 
 
What I am dreading...cleaning out my dresser.  I had wanted to go through my drawers a few weeks ago (oops!), but still haven't gotten to it yet.  I always feel so much better after cleaning out drawers, but I have a hard time getting started! 
 
What I am working on...blogging!  I am still so new at this, so I definitely would say it is a work in progress.
 
What I am excited about...Scottsdale!  A trip is much needed right now and I am counting down the days. 
 
What I am watching...Swamp People!  This is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I absolutely love this show.  Makes me want to go down to Louisiana and hunt some gators!
 
 
 
What I am listing to...a little bit of everything...country, pop, rap...you name it.  Right now, a few of my favorites are: "GDRF" by Flo Rida and "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon. 
 
What I am wearing...Exact Stretch Pants.  I have to dress up for work and I love these pants from The Limited..  They are so comfortable and fit really well.         
 
http://www.thelimited.com/womens-clothing/pants-exact-stretch-pants?navid=top

 
 
What I am doing this weekend...margs out with one of my favorite girls!
 
What I am looking forward to next month...Scottsdale!!!!  (sorry to be repetitive - I just can't wait!) 
 
There you have it...that's "what's up" with me for this Wednesday! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment