Thursday, April 16, 2015

April Reading

I love to read.  Absolutely LOVE it.  There are few things I enjoy more than curling up and getting lost in a good book.  Normally, my go-to is a romance novel.  I'm a hopeless romantic and a sucker for a happy ending.  

To switch it up, I thought I would try reading a few of the books I have seen recommended on other blogs.  Then I can share with you my opinion of them!  Here is the line up for April:

Bossypants by Tina Fey


The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks


Three Wishes by  Liane Moriarty


I will admit - only two are blog recommendations.  My own addition to the list was Nicholas Sparks.  Can't ever resist reading one of his books, especially after I heard how good the movie was!

Check back in a few weeks for my opinion on all three.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment